aluCine is currently looking for an Art Installation Assistant. If you are looking to gain some experience in carpentry, tech installation, and art handling this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
During the installation week of each exhibition, the Art Installation Assistant will help the artist, the coordinator and the tech person to help set up the exhibition. We will also need assistance during the de-install week, which is at the end of the exhibition.
- Ability to lift, move or carry materials weighing up to 15 kg.
- Good knowledge of proper art handling techniques.
- Comfortable working with tools.
- Painting job (Gallery’s walls if necessary).
- General knowledge of technical equipment – setting up projectors, and TV screens to computers and other hardware.
In order to apply please fill out the online volunteer form (http://alucinefestival.com/volunteer/) and send your resume and a short cover letter telling us your experience and interests to: email@example.com with the subject line Art Installation Assistant. This is a non-paid position.